How can you help?
Going from idea to construction is no easy feat. If you are onboard with the recommendations of the SR 436 Transit Corridor Study, there are a few things you can do to make this project a reality.
(For example, elected officials and executive leadership at local organizations.)
- Secure funds for preliminary engineering
- Contribute to the short-term alternative
- Campaign for dedicated transit funding
(For example, technical and managerial staff at land use, health, or transportation organizations.)
- Incorporate the study’s recommendations into your projects
- Have your company or agency fill out a letter of support (a template is available here)
(We are all citizens of Central Florida!)
- Tell your elected officials that you want better transit
- Ride LYNX and spread the word
- Follow LYNX for updates
- Thank your bus driver